About the Program
JCSD's water conservation rebate program is offered to residents within the service area to assist with replacing older fixtures with water-efficient models. Our main purpose is to further encourage water conservation and raise water conservation awareness.
As a participating agency, JCSD customers may receive rebates for qualified water-saving products. Please note that funding for these rebates is limited, and submission of a rebate application does not guarantee you will receive a rebate. Rebates will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is exhausted and are currently available on the items listed below.
- High-Efficiency Clothes Washers- $300
- Premium High-Efficiency Toilets (HETs) - $125
- FLUME - Smart Water Sensors- available HERE
- New! Turf Replacement Programs - available HERE
- Weather - Based Irrigation Controllers (WBICs) - $200
- Rain Barrels - $70
- Soil Moisture Sensor System - $80
- Cistern (tank for storing water) - $300
Clothes washers must now have a water factor (WF) of 3.7 or less to qualify. HETs must now be 1.06 GPF (gallons per flush) or less to qualify. Please call the Conservation Hotline at (951) 727-3521 for more information.
JCSD's free sprinkler-head replacement program at FreeSprinklerNozzles.com is no longer available until further notice.
To apply for a rebate and to view qualifying products and details, please visit: www.socalwatersmart.com
To view other water conservation and education resources please visit our Available Rebates page.