Virtual Talent Showcase 2021
Showcase your talents and watch amazing performances from your community with Eastvale’s Got Talent.
Talent Showcase Guidelines:
- Talents may include (but are not limited to) singing, dancing, instrumental music, skits, magic, comedy, martial arts, juggling, etc.
- The recommended length of your performance is 1-3 minutes.
- No profanity or insensitive subject matter is allowed. Any act that contains profanity or violence will be disqualified.
This event is hosted by JCSD Parks & Recreation Department and the times listed are PDT. This event is open to all residents of Eastvale and surrounding Cities.
How to participate:
Film a 1-3 minute video showcasing your talent!
Age Categories Include:
- Under 5
- 6 - 11
- Over 18
Videos submissions were accepted from:
February 1st, 2021 through March 7th, 2021
THE VIDEO SUBMISSION WINDOW HAS ENDED.
Few reminders when recording your video:
- Submit video files without any titles, graphics, logos or watermarks.
- Include in the upload message the name, age and category to compete in.
- Record your video horizontally.
- Keep your performance between 1-3 minutes maximum.
- Position yourself facing a window or outside. If there are bright lights on behind you, please turn them off.
- Look into the lens.
- Tap your image/face on the phone or iPad so the camera will focus and expose correctly for your face.
- Leave a little room above your head and aim to include at least your head and shoulders in the frame.
- To be heard clearly, record somewhere with limited background noise. If possible, ask someone to hold the camera for you or utilize a tripod.
Video to be premiered:
On Facebook Live and YouTube
Video premiere of contestants:
March 19th, 2021 at 7:00pm
Video Premiere of Winners:
March 26th, 2021 at 7:00pm
By Participating in Eastvale's Got Talent You Agree To:
Publicity Release: By participating in the Jurupa Community Services District Parks and Recreation Department’s Eastvale’s Got Talent Virtual Talent Show (uploading a video submission or appearing in any uploaded video submission), you acknowledge that by doing so constitutes your consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), each winner’s name, voice, likeness, and any portion thereof, each extending throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law. It is the responsibility of the individual who uploads the video submission to participate to advise all individuals appearing in any way in their submission video, of this expressed consent.
In consideration of your (and/or your child's) participation in this activity, you hereby release and discharge Jurupa Community Services District, and its representatives, successors, and assigns, from any and all liability arising from accident, injury, and illness that you (he/she/they) may suffer as a result of your (their) participation in this activity.
You fully understand that your (their) participation in the Eastvale’s Got Talent Virtual Talent Showcase (hereinafter "event/class") exposes you (and/or your child) to the risk of personal injury, death, communicable diseases, illnesses, viruses, or property damage. You hereby acknowledge that you (they) are voluntarily participating in this event/class and agree to assume any such risks.
On behalf of yourself and/or your child, you hereby release, discharge and agree not to sue Jurupa Community Service District for any injury, death or damage to or loss of personal property arising out of, or in connection with, your (their) participation in the event/class from whatever cause, including the active or passive negligence of the Jurupa Community Services District or any other participants in the event/class. This document shall not be construed to release Jurupa Community Services District from claims arising from “gross negligence,” as that term is used in applicable case law and/or statutory provision.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the event/class, you hereby agree, for yourself, your child (ren), heirs, administrators, executors and assigns, to indemnify Jurupa Community Services District, and to hold it harmless, from any and all claims, demands actions or suits arising out of or in connection with your (their) participation in the event/class.
YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER, RELEASE, AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. YOU AM AWARE THAT IT IS A FULL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY AND AGREE TO IT OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL.