The JCSD Parks and Recreation Department has won numerous awards for various events and activities from the California Parks and Recreation Society. We hope that you and your family will join us each year for the annual events listed below.
The 65th Street Live - Concert in the Park Series is tentatively scheduled every Friday from July 9 through August 13th.
All JCSD Parks & Recreation Outdoor events are subject to change in accordance to applicable County and State public health guidance.
Live performances begin at 7:30 p.m. and are held at Harada Heritage Park.
Fridays at Harada Heritage Park, 13099 65th Street, Eastvale, CA 92880
7:30-9:00 PM, free and open to the public
Featuring great summer music and food vendors: fun for the whole family!
The 65th Street Live – Concert In The Park series is proudly presented by the JCSD Parks & Recreation Department
Concert in the Park FAQs
- Are dogs allowed? Yes! Please keep them on a leash and pick after any mess.
- Where are restrooms? Restrooms are located in several areas including adjacent to the skate park and on the south side of the event area.
- Can I bring a picnic? Yes! No glassware/bottles are permitted. Alcohol is also strictly prohibited in all JCSD parks.
- Are food vendors available? Yes! We generally have around 3-4 food vendors available: 2-2 dinner options and 1 dessert option.
- Are chairs/canopies allowed? Yes! Chairs and blankets are allowed. We do not currently have any height restrictions or designated seating areas for blankets vs. chairs. Please be conscientious of other concert-goers if you are bringing tall chairs and look for a spot that does not block the view of others. Canopies/EZ-Ups/Oversized-umbrellas are not permitted.
- Is Social Distancing required? Yes. Currently, social distancing is required with anyone not from your household. Social distancing areas will be marked to help concert guests set up their chairs and enjoy the concert safely with other guests and friends. All event rules are subject to change per applicable and current County and State public health guidelines.
- Are face masks required? Yes, but only at the moment, updated State public health guidance is expected soon. Current guidance states that face masks are required when attending outdoor events, with the following exceptions:
- When outdoors and maintaining at least 6 feet of social distance from others not in your household. You must have a face covering with you at all times and must put it on if you are within 6 feet of others who are not in your household.
- Actively eating or drinking. You should maintain a distance of at least six feet from those not in your household.
- Children younger than two years old, because they risk suffocation.
- Those with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a face covering.
- Any changes applicable changes in County or State publich health guidance will be implemented and relayed to our community.
- For the safety for all park guests, the Fun Zone area bouncers will not be available until further notice.
Musicians: If you are interested in being considered for The 65th Street Live – Concert In The Park series, please email Duje Babarovic at email@example.com. Be sure to include a link to a sample of your music.
We are selfless. We are passionate. We are essential. We Are Parks and Recreation. Join us and National Recreation and Park Association in celebrating the good work of park and recreation professionals during July! #WeAreParksAndRec
Additionally, in the statewide campaign, created by the California Park and Recreation Society (CPRS), unites 525 park and recreation agencies to spotlight parks as an essential place that enable residents to experience nature, sports, exercise, and other enjoyable activities hosted by agencies such as JCSD.
The community is invited to enjoy free activities for kids of all ages throughout the month at your local parks! There is no additional cost to participate in July is Parks and Recreation Month. Be sure to connect with us @JCSDParks on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the next activity near you!
Fall Festival October 2, 2021
Welcome the fall season with JCSD’s Annual Fall Festival. This event traditionally takes place on the first Saturday in October. The community is invited to enjoy a variety of merchandise and food vendors, arts and crafts, contests for children and adults, and live music. Activities include a costume contest, hayrides, a petting zoo, and other good old-fashioned family fun. Activities may change each year to add variety and surprise! Check back for the Fall Festival flyer. This community tradition was started in 2004 at Midhill Dairy to commemorate the area’s dairyland heritage.
Winter Wonderland and Tree Lighting Ceremony
The community is invited to the Winter Wonderland and Tree Lighting Ceremony which is generally held on the first Saturday in December at the Eastvale Community Center, 13820 Schleisman Road, Eastvale. The celebration includes Santa’s arrival, tree lighting ceremony, a snow play area, hot chocolate, holiday carols, photo opportunities with Santa, craft projects, holiday shopping, and more. Don't miss out!