NEW LANDSCAPE TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM is available here
Flume Smart Water Sensor is available here
Rebates for Water-Saving Devices
As a participating agency, JCSD customers may receive rebates for qualified water-saving products. Please note that funding for these rebates is limited, and submission of a rebate application does not guarantee you will receive a rebate. Rebates will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is exhausted and are currently available on the items listed below:
- High-Efficiency Clothes Washers- $200
- Premium High-Efficiency Toilets (HETs) - $100
- Weather-Based Irrigation Controllers (WBICs) - $200
- Rain Barrels - $75
- Soil Moisture Sensor System - $80
- Cistern (tank for storing water) - $300
Clothes washers must now have a water factor (WF) of 3.7 or less to qualify. High-efficiency toilets must now be 1.1 GPF (gallons per flush) or less to qualify. Please call the Conservation Hotline at (951) 727-3521 for more information.
**Rebate amounts are subject to change.
To apply for a rebate and to view qualifying products and details, please visit: www.socalwatersmart.com.
JCSD customers may attend free seminars to help homeowners, commercial property managers, landscape service providers, and others be water efficient while maintaining a beautiful and sustainable landscape. Upcoming seminars can be found on the Educational Seminars page.
For additional information on how you can make your home more water efficient, please visit Saving Water Inside and Outside Your Home.
For more information, please contact the Conservation Department at (951) 727-8007 or email at SaveWater@jcsd.us.
Online Water-Efficiency Resources
Visit these websites for more information on how to make your home water usage more efficient.
- iEfficient is a collaborative conservation effort developed by water agencies and cities throughout the Inland Empire, including JCSD.
- Save Our Water is a partnership between the Association of California Water Agencies and the California Department of Water Resources.
- Metropolitan Water District provides tips on how to Be Water Wise.
- Save Our Water website provides information on how to make your sprinklers more efficient to reduce or eliminate irrigation runoff.
- SoCal Water Smart provides a listing of all the rebates that are available to JCSD customers and most water customers in Southern California.
- California Native Plant Society provides information on native plants including care, irrigation, and maintenance.
- Inland Empire Garden Friendly provides local communities with conservation-based educational opportunities, as well as information and access to climate-appropriate plants.
- Looking for a Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper (QWEL) to help you with your new drought-tolerant landscape? Visit the Chino Basin Water Conservation District website for a list of QWEL graduates!