Water can be one of the highest expenses for a business or homeowners association and JCSD is here to help! Water-use efficiency not only helps preserve natural resources, it helps growing businesses plan for the future and remain financially stable. JCSD, in partnership with Western Municipal Water District (WMWD) and the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWDSC), participates in many programs specifically designed with businesses in mind.
JCSD customers may receive rebates for qualified products. Please note that funding for the below rebates is limited and submission of a rebate application does not guarantee you will receive a rebate. Rebates will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is exhausted. Please see the list below for items that currently have a rebate.
**Rebate amounts are subject to change.
- Premium High-Efficiency Toilets - $100
- Urinals - $200
- Plumbing Flow Control Valves - $5/each
- Large Rotary Nozzles - $13/set
- In-Stem Flow Regulators - $1/regulator
- Soil Moisture Sensor Systems - $35/station
- Rotating Sprinkler Nozzles - $2/nozzle
- Weather-Based Irrigation Controllers or "smart" controllers - $50/station
- Food Steamers - $485/compartment
- Air-Cooled Ice Machines - $1,000
- Cooling Tower Conductivity Controllers - $1,000
- Cooling Tower ph Controllers - $2,250
- Dry Vacuum Pumps - $125 per 0.5 HP
- Laminar Flow Restrictors - $10/restrictor
For more information, please contact the Conservation Department at (951) 727-8007 or email at SaveWater@jcsd.us.