Visit these websites for more information on how to make your home more water efficient.
- iEfficient is a collaborative conservation effort developed by water agencies and cities throughout the Inland Empire, including JCSD.
- Save Our Water is a partnership between the Association of California Water Agencies and the California Department of Water Resources.
- Metropolitan Water District provides tips on how to Be Water Wise.
- Save Our Water website provides information on how to make your sprinklers more efficient to reduce or eliminate irrigation runoff.
- SoCal Water Smart provides a listing of all the rebates that are available to JCSD customers and most water customers in Southern California.
- California Native Plant Society provides information on native plants including care, irrigation, and maintenance.
- Inland Empire Garden Friendly provides local communities with conservation-based educational opportunities, as well as information and access to climate-appropriate plants.
Questions? (951)727-3521 or email SaveWater@JCSD.us