Water is Life Student Art Contest submission form
- 2020 (digital) contest is now over. Keep checking our website for updates about the 2021 contest.
Visit these websites for more information on how to make your home more water efficient.
- iEfficient is a collaborative conservation effort developed by water agencies and cities throughout the Inland Empire, including JCSD.
- Save Our Water is a partnership between the Association of California Water Agencies and the California Department of Water Resources.
- Metropolitan Water District provides tips on how to Be Water Wise.
- Save Our Water website provides information on how to make your sprinklers more efficient to reduce or eliminate irrigation runoff.
- SoCal Water Smart provides a listing of all the rebates that are available to JCSD customers and most water customers in Southern California.
- California Native Plant Society provides information on native plants including care, irrigation, and maintenance.
- Inland Empire Garden Friendly provides local communities with conservation-based educational opportunities, as well as information and access to climate-appropriate plants.
Questions? (951)727-3521 or email SaveWater@JCSD.us