Water and Sewer Rates
JCSD provides safe, clean water and reliable sewer services to more than 27,000 customer accounts within the District's 40.79 square-mile service area. Over the past three years, JCSD has produced and sold an average of 10.1 million hundred cubic feet (1 HCF, equal to 748 gallons) of water. The operations, maintenance, and improvements of the community's water system are funded solely from water user rates and charges.
On March 9th, 2020, the Board adopted a 5-year water and sewer rate plan. The first year of the 5-year plan went into effect on March 10, 2020. These rate adjustments ensure that the water and sewer systems remain fiscally viable while providing safe and reliable water and sewer services.
- Water & Wastewater Rate Study 12.23.19
- Prop 218 Notice Regarding Water and Sewer Rates 5.9.20
- Rates for Wastewater Service - Resolution 3011 (2020-2024)
- Rates for Water Service - Resolution 3012 (2020-2024)
- Customer Guide to Rates, Charges, and Deposits (2020- )