The Board of Directors for Jurupa Community Services District (JCSD) is committed to the District’s development and ability to provide exceptional service to those who reside within JCSD’s service territory. JCSD’s 2018 Adopted Strategic Plan is a guide for future operations and is in line with JCSD’s Mission and Vision.
The mission of JCSD is to provide water, sewer, wastewater, park and recreation, graffiti abatement and other essential services to our community.
The Vision of the JCSD Board of Directors is:
- Refine our financial policies and practices to better reflect the complexities of our service area to ensure our long-term financial stability;
- Enhance the efficiency, reliability, and security of the District’s infrastructure;
- Maintain and finance reliable potable and non-potable water treatment, production, storage, and distribution systems that meet the current and future needs;
- Continue to improve adequate emergency preparedness for District facilities;
- Demand the implementation of ground water recharge in the Chino basin to achieve local hydraulic balance;
- Maintain and finance reliable sewerage collection systems to meet the current and future needs;
- Develop programs and systems to do our part in protecting the environment and incorporate green technologies in our service areas;
- Maximize available water supplies for our customers by developing recycled water and water conservation programs;
- Secure sufficient and reliable additional and diverse water supplies to meet current and future needs;
- Sustain and encourage a goal oriented, high performing, high qualified, flexible, motivated, innovative and responsive workforce to assure an adaptable organization;
- Build our public information and outreach methods to connect better and promote a positive image with the community we serve;
- Achieve national accreditation (NRPA) in the area of parks and recreation;
- Identify the needs and expectations of the public for recreation programs;
- Partner with Riverside county and other agencies to best provide for Park and Recreation needs to our service area; and
- Develop a legislative platform that supports the Mission and Vision of the District.