Want the latest JCSD news? We post all press releases here before they are distributed, so visit this page often for the latest and archived press releases.
Our Promise To You
JCSD is committed to providing customers with safe, reliable water and other essential services. While operations are not quite, “business as normal,” Coronavirus will have no impact on the quality or supply of tap water.
Amid COVID, we continue our normal diligence in:
1. Treatment and testing processes – Your water quality is tested through an independent laboratory and meets all state and federal regulations. More information about your water quality at www.JCSD.us/WaterQualityReport.
2. Customer Service – We have updated our phone system to better connect with and assist you with questions and payment.
3. Sewer cleaning and maintenance – Our sewer maintenance crew has cleaned over 1,000,000 feet of sewer pipes as of 19th of August, which is well ahead of our normal cleaning schedule.
4. Public board and committee meetings – We have successfully conducted remote meetings. All future meeting dates and times are posted on our website calendar. Please join us for updates from the comfort of your own home.
5. Conservation and water efficiency programs – Free irrigation audits are available to our customers and we continue to offer our water efficiency rebates. Visit www.JCSD.us/Rebates for a list of available ways to save water.
6. Fiscal responsibility – We have refinanced eight CFD’s (Community Facilities Districts or Mello-Roos) for a total savings of $7,879,611 passed onto our customers. See the Press Release here; https://www.jcsd.us/Home/ShowDocument?id=6125.
8. Infrastructure Maintenance - The JCSD Board of Directors has approved a project to replace 4,660 feet of waterlines to preserve the longevity of our supply system.
Bill Payment Options
📞 (951) 685-7434 - account information or to make a payment by telephone
🔁 Auto Pay Feature available
🌐 Visit https://www.onlinebiller.com/jurupacsd/ - to make an online payment
📬 Leave a payment in our on-site drop box 24/7. The address is 11201 Harrel Street, Jurupa Valley, CA 91752