Want the latest JCSD news? We post all press releases here before they are distributed, so visit this page often for the latest and archived press releases.
Meet "Flume" - The New Rebate Available to JCSD Customers
Flume is an intelligent leak detection and water management sensor that is being offered to you at a big discount in partnership with Western Municipal Water District. Here are its features and the reasons why we believe it is a great product and value:
- Self-install in minutes - No need to cut pipes, simply strap around your water meter.
- Intelligent leak detection - Protect your home from costly and damaging leaks
- Smart water management - Monitor your water usage anytime, anywhere with your mobile device.
- Take control of your house - Gain insight into the cause of your high water bill and take action.
- Set budgets and goals - Get notified as you approach daily, weekly or monthly limits.
The Flume device is battery powered and installation typically takes less than five minutes. Water usage data is then sent from the device to a small “bridge” (included) that plugs into a household power outlet and wirelessly relays data to the free app installed on a smart phone. There are no subscription fees to use Flume.
How Do I Get One?To order, visit www.flumetech.com/jcsd. The retail price is $199.00 but JCSD residents will receive the discounted price of $49.00. When Flume is delivered, follow the instructions and start saving water. It’s really that simple!