United Lift Rental Assistance Application Event hosted by JCSD
- Date: 10/20/2021 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Jurupa Community Services District (Board Room)
11201 Harrel Street
Jurupa Valley, California 91752
Are you or someone you know impacted by COVID-19 and having trouble paying your rent and utilities?
United Lift 2021 Rental & Utility Assistance In-person Application Event hosted by Jurupa Community Services District
Wednesday, October 20th 10AM-3PM at 11201 Harrel Street, Jurupa Valley
Rental and utility assistance from United Lift is available for eligible Riverside County residents.
The program will cover up to 12 months of back rent and utilities and 3 months of future rent. Assistance is being given without regard to immigration status.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service at (951) 685-7434.
Applicants must bring:
- Form of photo ID per adult in household
- Current lease agreement
- Landlord email and phone number
- Proof of COVID-19 related financial impact/income loss
- Proof of household income per adult
For more information or to apply online now, please visit UnitedLift.org