Want the latest JCSD news? We post all press releases here before they are distributed, so visit this page often for the latest and archived press releases.
- Water Feature Shut-Off
Due to inclement weather, JCSD will shut off Cedar Creek and Dairyland Park water features.
04/19/2018 9:58 AMdetail
- American Heroes Park will be closed April 16-26
Playground at American Heroes Park will be closed April 16 - 26 for scheduled surfacing
04/16/2018 2:26 PMdetail
- JCSD Residents Save 155,828,000 Gallons of Water in March
After a relatively dry winter, Jurupa Community Services District (JCSD) residents turned off their taps when Mother Nature provided some much-needed rain.
04/17/2018 2:39 PMdetail
- JCSD Launches Free Augmented Reality App for Kids
JCSD Parks & Recreation Department has partnered with the educational technology platform, Agents of Discovery to create a free, educational app to get you active.
04/06/2018 1:14 PMdetail
- Unidentified Company posts door hangers on Jurupa Valley residences.
We have received reports of a unidentified company posting the following tag on residential homes. This IS NOT a JCSD sponsored program! Customers are encouraged to proceed with caution. For more information please call 951-727-8007
04/02/2018 2:56 PMdetail
- Notice of Temporary Exit Lane Closure at Eastvale Community Park
As a response to resident concerns of exiting traffic flow at Eastvale Community Park, an additional lane is being constructed at the east exit driveway.
03/21/2018 3:50 PMdetail
- Splash Pads to remained closed until Wednesday, April 4
Splash pads at Dairyland and Cedar Creek park will be closed on Sunday April 1st, 2018.
03/19/2018 4:03 PMdetail
- Lucretia Avenue Street Closure
Lucretia Avenue will be closed from 3/15/18 to 3/26/18
03/13/2018 2:54 PMdetail
- Riverside County I-15 Express Lanes Construction Project
Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC), and its project partners, California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) are investing $471 million to improve I-15 between Cajalco Road and State Route 60 (SR-60).
02/05/2018 9:08 AMdetail
- 2018 Water is Life Poster Contest
It is time to enter JCSD's annual "Water is Life" poster contest!
01/30/2018 4:21 PMdetail
- Residential Water Usage up 10 percent Within JCSD's Service Area
JSCD personnel monitor daily water consumption and local groundwater supply throughout the area.Residential water usage has gone up 10 percent in the last two months. This equates to 142,807,459 more gallons.
01/29/2018 10:52 AMdetail
- CLARIFICATION: On JCSD Community News Story
Wording clarification on the "First-of-its-kind Facility Expands Local Water Supplies" story which was featured in the Winter 2018 Newsletter
01/22/2018 10:41 AMdetail